Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- SPSM Goes #ActuallyAutistic with Sarah Selvaggi Hernandez, Rohit Doel, and Riah Person – SPSM Chat April 25th, 2021
- College Spring Breakdown! with Anja Burčak and Ryan Robertson – SPSM Chat April 18th, 2021
- “Back On Our Bullshit” w/ Rudy Caseres, Marie Shanley, Joelle Marie, and Hudson Harris – SPSM Chat March 28th, 2021
- Epistemic Injustice in Suicidology w/ Jess Stohlmann-Rainey – SPSM Chat May 17th, 2020
- Gender, Sexuality, and Identities That Empower w/ Mariangela Abeo – #SPSM Chat May 10th, 2020
Tag Archives: youth suicide
2020 Hopes & Predictions for Suicide Prevention – #SPSM Chat January 5th, 2020.
Posted on January 19, 2020 by spsmchat
This week on #SPSM Chat co-hosts Rudy Caseres (@RudyCaseres), Danielle Glick (@DanielleGlick), Marie Shanley (@Mxiety), Hudson Harris (@MentalStrategy), and Joelle Marie (@LazTheLazTheLaz) discuss the topic “2020 Hopes & Predictions for Suicide Prevention.” SPSM Chat is co-hosted by Rudy … Continue reading →
Posted in SPSM 3.0, Uncategorized | Tagged #spsm, black suicide, depression, healthcare, mental health, public health, social justice, spsm chat, suicide, suicide prevention, suicide survivor, youth suicide | Leave a comment
Preventing Suicide in Youth with Melissa Weidner, LMSW – #SPSM Chat November 24th, 2019.
Posted on November 24, 2019 by spsmchat
What are noticeable differences in detecting suicidality in youth vs. adults? Continue reading →
Posted in SPSM 3.0, Uncategorized | Tagged #mental illness, #ocd, #spsm, anxiety disorder, bdp, bipolar disorder, cbt, children's mental health, college mental health, depression, empathy, healthcare, human rights, mental health, mxiety, prevention, psychology, ptsd, public health, rudy caseres, schizophrenia, social justice, social media, spsm chat, suicide, suicide prevention, therapist, therapy, youth mental health, youth suicide | Leave a comment