Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pain & Shame: The Suicidal Pro Wrestling Fan with JP Sarro and Jack Encarnacao of The Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast – #SPSM Chat January 19th, 2020.
- #SPSM welcomes back @DocForeman, @adwww, @BartAndrews, & @Chrsmxwll to discuss community grief over death of @DavidDMaron
- Bipolar & Suicide with Heather Funk Palacios – #SPSM Chat December 15th, 2019.
- How Eating Disorders Might Lead To Suicide with Dr. Katie Gordon – #SPSM Chat December 8th, 2019.
- Preventing Suicide in Youth with Melissa Weidner, LMSW – #SPSM Chat November 24th, 2019.
Tag Archives: #spsm
The Role of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) in Suicide Prevention with Dr. Ursula Whiteside – #SPSM Chat October 6th, 2019.
What have been your experiences with Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), positive and/or negative? Continue reading →
How should we approach suicide prevention differently in disadvantaged/marginalized populations? Continue reading →
Dese’Rae L. Stage and Jess Stohlmann-Rainey Critique Suicide Prevention Month with #SPSM. September 22nd, 2019.
What are your issues with Suicide Prevention Month? Continue reading →
Chrissie Hodges (@PureOChrissie) chats #OCD and #Suicide Risk with #SPSM. August 11th, 2019. 9pm ET.
This week on SPSM Chat co-hosts Rudy Caseres (@RudyCaseres), Marie Shanley (@mxiety), and Joelle Marie Nourse (@LazTheLazTheLaz) discuss Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and suicide risk with guest Chrissie Hodges (@PureOChrissie). Chrissie is one of the most fearless OCD advocates I … Continue reading →
Meet new SPSMchat co-hosts Rudy Caseres (@RudyCaseres), Danielle Glick (@DanielleGlick), Hudson Harris (@MentalStrategy), Joelle Marie Nourse (@LazTheLazTheLaz), and Marie Shanley (@Mxiety) and learn what to expect in the coming weeks. All five co-hosts have diverse backgrounds and identities so they … Continue reading →
Suicide statistics are often daunting. According to the Center for Disease Control “There were 41,149 suicides in 2013 in the United States—a rate of 12.6 per 100,000 is equal to 113 suicides each day or one every 13 minutes”. … Continue reading →