Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- SPSM Goes #ActuallyAutistic with Sarah Selvaggi Hernandez, Rohit Doel, and Riah Person – SPSM Chat April 25th, 2021
- College Spring Breakdown! with Anja Burčak and Ryan Robertson – SPSM Chat April 18th, 2021
- “Back On Our Bullshit” w/ Rudy Caseres, Marie Shanley, Joelle Marie, and Hudson Harris – SPSM Chat March 28th, 2021
- Epistemic Injustice in Suicidology w/ Jess Stohlmann-Rainey – SPSM Chat May 17th, 2020
- Gender, Sexuality, and Identities That Empower w/ Mariangela Abeo – #SPSM Chat May 10th, 2020
Tag Archives: social media
The Role of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) in Suicide Prevention with Dr. Ursula Whiteside – #SPSM Chat October 6th, 2019.
What have been your experiences with Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), positive and/or negative? Continue reading →
How should we approach suicide prevention differently in disadvantaged/marginalized populations? Continue reading →
Dese’Rae L. Stage and Jess Stohlmann-Rainey Critique Suicide Prevention Month with #SPSM. September 22nd, 2019.
What are your issues with Suicide Prevention Month? Continue reading →
Chrissie Hodges (@PureOChrissie) chats #OCD and #Suicide Risk with #SPSM. August 11th, 2019. 9pm ET.
This week on SPSM Chat co-hosts Rudy Caseres (@RudyCaseres), Marie Shanley (@mxiety), and Joelle Marie Nourse (@LazTheLazTheLaz) discuss Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and suicide risk with guest Chrissie Hodges (@PureOChrissie). Chrissie is one of the most fearless OCD advocates I … Continue reading →
Meet new SPSMchat co-hosts Rudy Caseres (@RudyCaseres), Danielle Glick (@DanielleGlick), Hudson Harris (@MentalStrategy), Joelle Marie Nourse (@LazTheLazTheLaz), and Marie Shanley (@Mxiety) and learn what to expect in the coming weeks. All five co-hosts have diverse backgrounds and identities so they … Continue reading →
Social media may already be saving lives, and tonight you can learn how. Suicide Prevention Week is coming, and SPSM chatters are asking for your help to save Veterans by using your social media network to help this content reach … Continue reading →