Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Epistemic Injustice in Suicidology w/ Jess Stohlmann-Rainey – SPSM Chat May 17th, 2020
- Gender, Sexuality, and Identities That Empower w/ Mariangela Abeo – #SPSM Chat May 10th, 2020
- Introducing Our New Co-Hosts: Carly Larson and Dr. Joel Schwartz
- The State of Suicidology w/ Doc Foreman, Bart Andrews, Tony Wood, and Chris Maxwell — #SPSM Chat April 26, 2020
- Camouflaging Distress: #ActuallyAutistic Suicide Risks with Lydia X. Z. Brown and Shain A. M. Neumeier — #SPSM Chat April 19th, 2020
Tag Archives: social media
SPSM Chat is proud to introduce to the world our new live show co-hosts Carly Larson and Dr. Joel Schwartz. Both Carly and Joel will join us this Sunday 6pm PDT when our guest will be Marianglelo Abeo, founder of … Continue reading →
Pain & Shame: The Suicidal Pro Wrestling Fan with JP Sarro and Jack Encarnacao of The Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast – #SPSM Chat January 19th, 2020.
What effects do pro wrestling suicides have on its fans? Continue reading →
What are noticeable differences in detecting suicidality in youth vs. adults? Continue reading →
What are the factors that can lead a college student to a suicidal crisis? Continue reading →
The Links Between The Opioid Crisis And Suicide with Janet Schnell And Carly Larson – #SPSM Chat October 20th, 2019.
How has the rise in opioid-related deaths changed how we see suicide? Continue reading →
How do you interpret “human connection” as it relates to suicide prevention? Continue reading →