Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Epistemic Injustice in Suicidology w/ Jess Stohlmann-Rainey – SPSM Chat May 17th, 2020
- Gender, Sexuality, and Identities That Empower w/ Mariangela Abeo – #SPSM Chat May 10th, 2020
- Introducing Our New Co-Hosts: Carly Larson and Dr. Joel Schwartz
- The State of Suicidology w/ Doc Foreman, Bart Andrews, Tony Wood, and Chris Maxwell — #SPSM Chat April 26, 2020
- Camouflaging Distress: #ActuallyAutistic Suicide Risks with Lydia X. Z. Brown and Shain A. M. Neumeier — #SPSM Chat April 19th, 2020
Tag Archives: prevention
Is bipolar a disorder, an identity, or both? Continue reading →
What are noticeable differences in detecting suicidality in youth vs. adults? Continue reading →
Suicide Prevention in Muslim Communities with Author/Activist Melody Moezzi – #SPSM Chat November 3rd, 2019.
What are the specific challenges of suicide prevention in Muslim communities? Continue reading →
What are the factors that can lead a college student to a suicidal crisis? Continue reading →
The Links Between The Opioid Crisis And Suicide with Janet Schnell And Carly Larson – #SPSM Chat October 20th, 2019.
How has the rise in opioid-related deaths changed how we see suicide? Continue reading →
Dese’Rae L. Stage and Jess Stohlmann-Rainey Critique Suicide Prevention Month with #SPSM. September 22nd, 2019.
What are your issues with Suicide Prevention Month? Continue reading →