Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pain & Shame: The Suicidal Pro Wrestling Fan with JP Sarro and Jack Encarnacao of The Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast – #SPSM Chat January 19th, 2020.
- #SPSM welcomes back @DocForeman, @adwww, @BartAndrews, & @Chrsmxwll to discuss community grief over death of @DavidDMaron
- Bipolar & Suicide with Heather Funk Palacios – #SPSM Chat December 15th, 2019.
- How Eating Disorders Might Lead To Suicide with Dr. Katie Gordon – #SPSM Chat December 8th, 2019.
- Preventing Suicide in Youth with Melissa Weidner, LMSW – #SPSM Chat November 24th, 2019.
Tag Archives: prevention
Is bipolar a disorder, an identity, or both? Continue reading →
What are noticeable differences in detecting suicidality in youth vs. adults? Continue reading →
Suicide Prevention in Muslim Communities with Author/Activist Melody Moezzi – #SPSM Chat November 3rd, 2019.
What are the specific challenges of suicide prevention in Muslim communities? Continue reading →
What are the factors that can lead a college student to a suicidal crisis? Continue reading →
The Links Between The Opioid Crisis And Suicide with Janet Schnell And Carly Larson – #SPSM Chat October 20th, 2019.
How has the rise in opioid-related deaths changed how we see suicide? Continue reading →
Dese’Rae L. Stage and Jess Stohlmann-Rainey Critique Suicide Prevention Month with #SPSM. September 22nd, 2019.
What are your issues with Suicide Prevention Month? Continue reading →
Social media may already be saving lives, and tonight you can learn how. Suicide Prevention Week is coming, and SPSM chatters are asking for your help to save Veterans by using your social media network to help this content reach … Continue reading →