Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Preventing Suicide in Youth with Melissa Weidner, LMSW – #SPSM Chat November 24th, 2019.
- The Dark Side of Celebrity with Author Sheila Weller – #SPSM Chat November 17th, 2019.
- Art Therapy in Suicide Prevention with Stephanie Sampson, M.S. – #SPSM Chat November 10th, 2019.
- Suicide Prevention in Muslim Communities with Author/Activist Melody Moezzi – #SPSM Chat November 3rd, 2019.
- How College Life Might Lead To Suicide with Dr. Jessi Gold – #SPSM Chat October 27th, 2019.
Tag Archives: #ocd
What are noticeable differences in detecting suicidality in youth vs. adults? Continue reading →
Chrissie Hodges (@PureOChrissie) chats #OCD and #Suicide Risk with #SPSM. August 11th, 2019. 9pm ET.
This week on SPSM Chat co-hosts Rudy Caseres (@RudyCaseres), Marie Shanley (@mxiety), and Joelle Marie Nourse (@LazTheLazTheLaz) discuss Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and suicide risk with guest Chrissie Hodges (@PureOChrissie). Chrissie is one of the most fearless OCD advocates I … Continue reading →