Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Human Connection: The Key To Suicide Prevention with Joseph Smarro – #SPSM Chat October 13th, 2019.
- The Role of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) in Suicide Prevention with Dr. Ursula Whiteside – #SPSM Chat October 6th, 2019.
- Suicide in Marginalized Communities with Kimya N. Dennis, PhD – #SPSM Chat September 29th, 2019.
- Dese’Rae L. Stage and Jess Stohlmann-Rainey Critique Suicide Prevention Month with #SPSM. September 22nd, 2019.
- The Mighty’s Sarah Schuster (@saraheliztweets) Chats Sharing Your Lived Experience Story with #SPSM. September 15th, 2019. 9pm ET.
Tag Archives: #mental illness
How do you interpret “human connection” as it relates to suicide prevention? Continue reading →
What have been your experiences with Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), positive and/or negative? Continue reading →
How should we approach suicide prevention differently in disadvantaged/marginalized populations? Continue reading →
What are your issues with Suicide Prevention Month? Continue reading →
Chrissie Hodges (@PureOChrissie) chats #OCD and #Suicide Risk with #SPSM. August 11th, 2019. 9pm ET.
This week on SPSM Chat co-hosts Rudy Caseres (@RudyCaseres), Marie Shanley (@mxiety), and Joelle Marie Nourse (@LazTheLazTheLaz) discuss Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and suicide risk with guest Chrissie Hodges (@PureOChrissie). Chrissie is one of the most fearless OCD advocates I … Continue reading →