Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pain & Shame: The Suicidal Pro Wrestling Fan with JP Sarro and Jack Encarnacao of The Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast – #SPSM Chat January 19th, 2020.
- #SPSM welcomes back @DocForeman, @adwww, @BartAndrews, & @Chrsmxwll to discuss community grief over death of @DavidDMaron
- Bipolar & Suicide with Heather Funk Palacios – #SPSM Chat December 15th, 2019.
- How Eating Disorders Might Lead To Suicide with Dr. Katie Gordon – #SPSM Chat December 8th, 2019.
- Preventing Suicide in Youth with Melissa Weidner, LMSW – #SPSM Chat November 24th, 2019.
Tag Archives: lived experience
Is bipolar a disorder, an identity, or both? Continue reading →
What role does creative arts therapy have in suicide prevention? Continue reading →
What are the factors that can lead a college student to a suicidal crisis? Continue reading →
The Links Between The Opioid Crisis And Suicide with Janet Schnell And Carly Larson – #SPSM Chat October 20th, 2019.
How has the rise in opioid-related deaths changed how we see suicide? Continue reading →
How do you interpret “human connection” as it relates to suicide prevention? Continue reading →
The Role of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) in Suicide Prevention with Dr. Ursula Whiteside – #SPSM Chat October 6th, 2019.
What have been your experiences with Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), positive and/or negative? Continue reading →
How should we approach suicide prevention differently in disadvantaged/marginalized populations? Continue reading →