Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Back On Our Bullshit” w/ Rudy Caseres, Marie Shanley, Joelle Marie, and Hudson Harris – SPSM Chat March 28th, 2021
- Epistemic Injustice in Suicidology w/ Jess Stohlmann-Rainey – SPSM Chat May 17th, 2020
- Gender, Sexuality, and Identities That Empower w/ Mariangela Abeo – #SPSM Chat May 10th, 2020
- Introducing Our New Co-Hosts: Carly Larson and Dr. Joel Schwartz
- The State of Suicidology w/ Doc Foreman, Bart Andrews, Tony Wood, and Chris Maxwell — #SPSM Chat April 26, 2020
Tag Archives: human rights
What are the factors that can lead a college student to a suicidal crisis? Continue reading →
The Links Between The Opioid Crisis And Suicide with Janet Schnell And Carly Larson – #SPSM Chat October 20th, 2019.
How has the rise in opioid-related deaths changed how we see suicide? Continue reading →
How do you interpret “human connection” as it relates to suicide prevention? Continue reading →
The Role of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) in Suicide Prevention with Dr. Ursula Whiteside – #SPSM Chat October 6th, 2019.
What have been your experiences with Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), positive and/or negative? Continue reading →
How should we approach suicide prevention differently in disadvantaged/marginalized populations? Continue reading →
Dese’Rae L. Stage and Jess Stohlmann-Rainey Critique Suicide Prevention Month with #SPSM. September 22nd, 2019.
What are your issues with Suicide Prevention Month? Continue reading →