Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- SPSM Goes #ActuallyAutistic with Sarah Selvaggi Hernandez, Rohit Doel, and Riah Person – SPSM Chat April 25th, 2021
- College Spring Breakdown! with Anja Burčak and Ryan Robertson – SPSM Chat April 18th, 2021
- “Back On Our Bullshit” w/ Rudy Caseres, Marie Shanley, Joelle Marie, and Hudson Harris – SPSM Chat March 28th, 2021
- Epistemic Injustice in Suicidology w/ Jess Stohlmann-Rainey – SPSM Chat May 17th, 2020
- Gender, Sexuality, and Identities That Empower w/ Mariangela Abeo – #SPSM Chat May 10th, 2020
Tag Archives: dese’rae l. stage
Dese’Rae L. Stage and Jess Stohlmann-Rainey Critique Suicide Prevention Month with #SPSM. September 22nd, 2019.
Posted on September 23, 2019 by spsmchat
What are your issues with Suicide Prevention Month? Continue reading →
Posted in SPSM 3.0, Uncategorized | Tagged #mental illness, #spsm, attempt survivor, dese'rae l. stage, ex-patient, human rights, jess stohlmann-rainey, live thorugh this, lived experience, mad pride, mental health, prevention, psychiatric survivor, social justice, social media, suicide, suicide prevention, suicide prevention day, suicide prevention month, suicide prevention week, suicide survivor | Comments Off on Dese’Rae L. Stage and Jess Stohlmann-Rainey Critique Suicide Prevention Month with #SPSM. September 22nd, 2019.