Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- SPSM Goes #ActuallyAutistic with Sarah Selvaggi Hernandez, Rohit Doel, and Riah Person – SPSM Chat April 25th, 2021
- College Spring Breakdown! with Anja Burčak and Ryan Robertson – SPSM Chat April 18th, 2021
- “Back On Our Bullshit” w/ Rudy Caseres, Marie Shanley, Joelle Marie, and Hudson Harris – SPSM Chat March 28th, 2021
- Epistemic Injustice in Suicidology w/ Jess Stohlmann-Rainey – SPSM Chat May 17th, 2020
- Gender, Sexuality, and Identities That Empower w/ Mariangela Abeo – #SPSM Chat May 10th, 2020
Tag Archives: criminal justice system
Human Connection: The Key To Suicide Prevention with Joseph Smarro – #SPSM Chat October 13th, 2019.
Posted on October 14, 2019 by spsmchat
How do you interpret “human connection” as it relates to suicide prevention? Continue reading →
Posted in SPSM 3.0, Uncategorized | Tagged #mental illness, #spsm, criminal justice system, empathy, human rights, joe smarro, joseph smarro, law enforcement, lived experience, mental health, mental health crisis, mental health unit, police suicide, ptsd, social justice, social media, suicide, suicide prevention, suicide survivor | Leave a comment
Suicide in Marginalized Communities with Kimya N. Dennis, PhD – #SPSM Chat September 29th, 2019.
Posted on September 30, 2019 by spsmchat
How should we approach suicide prevention differently in disadvantaged/marginalized populations? Continue reading →
Posted in SPSM 3.0, Uncategorized | Tagged #mental illness, #spsm, african american suicide prevention, attempt survivor, black suicide, black suicide prevention, criminal justice system, human rights, institutionalized racism, kimya n dennis, lived experience, mental health, mental health racism, minority mental health, racism, rudy caseres, social justice, social media, suicide, suicide prevention, suicide prevention day, suicide prevention month, suicide prevention racist, suicide prevention week, suicide survivor | Leave a comment