Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- SPSM Goes #ActuallyAutistic with Sarah Selvaggi Hernandez, Rohit Doel, and Riah Person – SPSM Chat April 25th, 2021
- College Spring Breakdown! with Anja Burčak and Ryan Robertson – SPSM Chat April 18th, 2021
- “Back On Our Bullshit” w/ Rudy Caseres, Marie Shanley, Joelle Marie, and Hudson Harris – SPSM Chat March 28th, 2021
- Epistemic Injustice in Suicidology w/ Jess Stohlmann-Rainey – SPSM Chat May 17th, 2020
- Gender, Sexuality, and Identities That Empower w/ Mariangela Abeo – #SPSM Chat May 10th, 2020
Tag Archives: cbt
Preventing Suicide in Youth with Melissa Weidner, LMSW – #SPSM Chat November 24th, 2019.
Posted on November 24, 2019 by spsmchat
What are noticeable differences in detecting suicidality in youth vs. adults? Continue reading →
Posted in SPSM 3.0, Uncategorized | Tagged #mental illness, #ocd, #spsm, anxiety disorder, bdp, bipolar disorder, cbt, children's mental health, college mental health, depression, empathy, healthcare, human rights, mental health, mxiety, prevention, psychology, ptsd, public health, rudy caseres, schizophrenia, social justice, social media, spsm chat, suicide, suicide prevention, therapist, therapy, youth mental health, youth suicide | Leave a comment
The Role of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) in Suicide Prevention with Dr. Ursula Whiteside – #SPSM Chat October 6th, 2019.
Posted on October 7, 2019 by spsmchat
What have been your experiences with Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), positive and/or negative? Continue reading →
Posted in SPSM 3.0, Uncategorized | Tagged #mental illness, #spsm, attempt survivor, bdp, bpd therapy, cbt, dbt, dialectical behavior therapy, human rights, lived experience, marsha linehan, mental health, nowmattersnow.org, ptsd, rudy caseres, social justice, social media, suicide, suicide prevention, suicide survivor, trauma therapy, ursula whiteside | Leave a comment