Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- SPSM Goes #ActuallyAutistic with Sarah Selvaggi Hernandez, Rohit Doel, and Riah Person – SPSM Chat April 25th, 2021
- College Spring Breakdown! with Anja Burčak and Ryan Robertson – SPSM Chat April 18th, 2021
- “Back On Our Bullshit” w/ Rudy Caseres, Marie Shanley, Joelle Marie, and Hudson Harris – SPSM Chat March 28th, 2021
- Epistemic Injustice in Suicidology w/ Jess Stohlmann-Rainey – SPSM Chat May 17th, 2020
- Gender, Sexuality, and Identities That Empower w/ Mariangela Abeo – #SPSM Chat May 10th, 2020
Tag Archives: bipolar disorder
The Dark Side of Celebrity with Author Sheila Weller – #SPSM Chat November 17th, 2019.
How does our culture exacerbate the mental health of celebrities? Continue reading
Art Therapy in Suicide Prevention with Stephanie Sampson, M.S. – #SPSM Chat November 10th, 2019.
What role does creative arts therapy have in suicide prevention? Continue reading
Posted in SPSM 3.0, Uncategorized Tagged #mental illness, anxiety disorder, art therapist, art therapy, bipolar disorder, depression, healthcare, lived experience, mental health, psychology, schizophrenia, suicide, suicide prevention, suicide survivor, therapist, therapy, trauma therapy Leave a comment