Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Epistemic Injustice in Suicidology w/ Jess Stohlmann-Rainey – SPSM Chat May 17th, 2020
- Gender, Sexuality, and Identities That Empower w/ Mariangela Abeo – #SPSM Chat May 10th, 2020
- Introducing Our New Co-Hosts: Carly Larson and Dr. Joel Schwartz
- The State of Suicidology w/ Doc Foreman, Bart Andrews, Tony Wood, and Chris Maxwell — #SPSM Chat April 26, 2020
- Camouflaging Distress: #ActuallyAutistic Suicide Risks with Lydia X. Z. Brown and Shain A. M. Neumeier — #SPSM Chat April 19th, 2020
Tag Archives: attempt survivor
The Role of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) in Suicide Prevention with Dr. Ursula Whiteside – #SPSM Chat October 6th, 2019.
What have been your experiences with Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), positive and/or negative? Continue reading →
How should we approach suicide prevention differently in disadvantaged/marginalized populations? Continue reading →
Dese’Rae L. Stage and Jess Stohlmann-Rainey Critique Suicide Prevention Month with #SPSM. September 22nd, 2019.
What are your issues with Suicide Prevention Month? Continue reading →