Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Preventing Suicide in Youth with Melissa Weidner, LMSW – #SPSM Chat November 24th, 2019.
- The Dark Side of Celebrity with Author Sheila Weller – #SPSM Chat November 17th, 2019.
- Art Therapy in Suicide Prevention with Stephanie Sampson, M.S. – #SPSM Chat November 10th, 2019.
- Suicide Prevention in Muslim Communities with Author/Activist Melody Moezzi – #SPSM Chat November 3rd, 2019.
- How College Life Might Lead To Suicide with Dr. Jessi Gold – #SPSM Chat October 27th, 2019.
Tag Archives: attempt survivor
The Role of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) in Suicide Prevention with Dr. Ursula Whiteside – #SPSM Chat October 6th, 2019.
What have been your experiences with Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), positive and/or negative? Continue reading →
How should we approach suicide prevention differently in disadvantaged/marginalized populations? Continue reading →
Dese’Rae L. Stage and Jess Stohlmann-Rainey Critique Suicide Prevention Month with #SPSM. September 22nd, 2019.
What are your issues with Suicide Prevention Month? Continue reading →