Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- #psychoeducation #risingnumbers (among Black youth) #faithbasedsupport #psychologicalsupportgroups & More
- Suicide prevention and the need to bring mental health to the forefront of communities of color.
- @sarahgaer Violence and Suicide: What are the connections?Let’s look at two aspects: (1) Bullying/cyberbulling; and (2) how to better support traumatized first responders.
- New Voices, New Resources: Suicide is Different & CLEAR Lighthouse
- Stack Up: Veterans are our Mission. Gaming is our Passion.@fragorders chats with @TCruz76
Category Archives: Uncategorized
@jessstohlmann @TraumaKween @madabolitionist Information about suicide, why people die by suicide, and its impact on communities has historically been created, controlled, and disseminated by researchers funded through government and academic institutions. Access to the information is limited for … Continue reading
Jonathan Singer, @socworkpodcast is at the table tonight! This is the link for the simultaneous YouTube Live Stream at 9PM EDT Another way to look at this is suicide, grief, PTSD – and the impact on schools. Throw in … Continue reading
@DocForeman @SkyeMarie3918 & @mmbrown14 Chat: Suicide. Grief. PTSD. A public health approach A cautionary note: the background links below and the Sunday night chat may be a very difficult conversation for some. Weaving suicide, grief and PTSD together creates … Continue reading
@SPSMCHAT 2.0 Reboot! Hosts an Open Mic on March 24th, 9:00 pm EDT. It’s #YourTurn. This will only be on Twitter tonight. No YouTube live streaming We have hosted 10 #SPSMCHATs since rebooting on January 13th. The topics have touched … Continue reading
Suicide: a Public Health Approach Sunday, March 17th, 9:00 pm EDT on Twitter (SPSMCHAT 2.0 Reboot!) with simultaneous YotTube Live Streaming Melissa Brown @MMBrown14 discusses her concepts about wrapping a public health/population level model around suicide as well as the … Continue reading
Self-care after a suicidal crisis – Sunday, March 10th, 9:00 pm EDT @lifesnewnormal, @BeyondKeto & @Lenaschatz
Sunday, March 10, 2019 9:00 pm EDT @lifesnewnormal, @BeyondKeto & @Lenaschatz Self-care after a suicidal crisis A writer and editor, a professor who transitioned from an academic setting to the world of suicide prevention, a mental health advocate and … Continue reading
SPSMCHAT 2.0 Reboot! Sunday, March 3rd, 9:00 pm ET Note from Annemarie @semavav & Tracey @TraceyMedeiros2. We are “on the road again” Sunday night, March 3rd, so rather than worry about hotel bandwith, we thought this was an appropriate time … Continue reading