Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Kate Spade. The CDC Report. Anthony Bourdain. #SPSM reflect on changes on our media responses after 5 years. 5/10/18, 9pCT.
- @SeanYoungPhD chats #twitter #suicide #research and #ethics with #SPSM, 6/3/18, 9pCT. #CLPsych #HITsm #mhsm
- @LegalLevity, aka Hudson Harris chats #suicide prevention and #tech with #SPSM, 5/27/18, 9pCT.
- #SPSM chats #13RW Season 2: Same #suicide scene, new #triggerwarning, new #toolkit. 5/20/18, 9pCT
- #SPSM podcast joins #GeekTherapy network (thanks @JosueACardona), and how @ShaneDawson got us shook this week, 5/12/18, 9pCT.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
So, THAT happened! #AAS18 was a great success! And, of course, the SOCIAL MEDIA was off the chain (and let’s not talk about the SPSM parties…I mean it…all @DocForeman pics are embargoed). As fun as it was to see each … Continue reading
Brian Bauer chats with SPSM about “nudges” and behavioral economics interventions that may be useful in suicide prevention, 4/15/18, 9pCT. Read up on some cool research about this here. And, of course, you can chill with Brian, Ian Cero, and … Continue reading
@IanCero, #SilvermanAward winner, chats w/ #SPSM about his research on #suicide posts on #twitter, 4/8/18, 9pCT.
Ian Cero, Silverman Award Winner, chats with #SPSM about his research on associative networks for suicide related posts on Twitter, 4/8/18, 9pCT. Check out this nifty abstract: “Networks in which similar individuals are more likely to associate with one another … Continue reading
It’s Open Mic on #SPSM, 4/1/18, 9pCT! It’s also April Fool’s, Easter, and Passover…not to mention Spring Break for a lot of folks. Let’s just hang out, chat about the nifty research that we’ll be chatting about for the next … Continue reading
Chris Maxwell taunts Dr. Bart Andrews with your questions and “prompts” about any topic in suicide prevention and social media, 3/25/18, 9pCT. Tweet your prompts to @Chrsmxwll, who will be moderating Dr. Andrews for your edutainment, LIVE here:
SPSM will be chatting about new strategies for conference social media, 3/18/18, 9pCT. In 2011 @DocForeman and some #HCSM friends developed strategies for live tweeting at a health care conference, and engaging people with pictures, links to articles/references, speaker slides, … Continue reading
#SPSM chats about our transition to Twitch this summer, and our snags along to road to adopting a new platform, 3/11/18, 9pCT. Why are we transitioning to Twitch? And what problems are popping up along the way? Join us to chat … Continue reading