Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pain & Shame: The Suicidal Pro Wrestling Fan with JP Sarro and Jack Encarnacao of The Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast – #SPSM Chat January 19th, 2020.
- #SPSM welcomes back @DocForeman, @adwww, @BartAndrews, & @Chrsmxwll to discuss community grief over death of @DavidDMaron
- Bipolar & Suicide with Heather Funk Palacios – #SPSM Chat December 15th, 2019.
- How Eating Disorders Might Lead To Suicide with Dr. Katie Gordon – #SPSM Chat December 8th, 2019.
- Preventing Suicide in Youth with Melissa Weidner, LMSW – #SPSM Chat November 24th, 2019.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Suicide Prevention in Muslim Communities with Author/Activist Melody Moezzi – #SPSM Chat November 3rd, 2019.
What are the specific challenges of suicide prevention in Muslim communities? Continue reading →
What are the factors that can lead a college student to a suicidal crisis? Continue reading →
The Links Between The Opioid Crisis And Suicide with Janet Schnell And Carly Larson – #SPSM Chat October 20th, 2019.
How has the rise in opioid-related deaths changed how we see suicide? Continue reading →
How do you interpret “human connection” as it relates to suicide prevention? Continue reading →
The Role of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) in Suicide Prevention with Dr. Ursula Whiteside – #SPSM Chat October 6th, 2019.
What have been your experiences with Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), positive and/or negative? Continue reading →
How should we approach suicide prevention differently in disadvantaged/marginalized populations? Continue reading →
Dese’Rae L. Stage and Jess Stohlmann-Rainey Critique Suicide Prevention Month with #SPSM. September 22nd, 2019.
What are your issues with Suicide Prevention Month? Continue reading →