Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Human Connection: The Key To Suicide Prevention with Joseph Smarro – #SPSM Chat October 13th, 2019.
- The Role of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) in Suicide Prevention with Dr. Ursula Whiteside – #SPSM Chat October 6th, 2019.
- Suicide in Marginalized Communities with Kimya N. Dennis, PhD – #SPSM Chat September 29th, 2019.
- Dese’Rae L. Stage and Jess Stohlmann-Rainey Critique Suicide Prevention Month with #SPSM. September 22nd, 2019.
- The Mighty’s Sarah Schuster (@saraheliztweets) Chats Sharing Your Lived Experience Story with #SPSM. September 15th, 2019. 9pm ET.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The Mighty’s Sarah Schuster (@saraheliztweets) Chats Sharing Your Lived Experience Story with #SPSM. September 15th, 2019. 9pm ET.
This week on #SPSM Chat co-hosts Rudy Caseres (@RudyCaseres), Hudson Harris (@MentalStrategy)), and Joelle Marie Nourse (@LazTheLazTheLaz) discuss “Sharing Your Lived Experience Story” with Guest Sarah Schuster (@SarahElizTweets). Watch as we discuss issues such as: Why is sharing your lived experience story important? What are … Continue reading
Dr. Anthony Bean (@VideoGameDoc) Chats Video Games and Our Mental Health with #SPSM. September 8th, 2019. 9pm ET.
This week on #SPSM Chat co-hosts Marie Shanley (@Mxiety), Danielle Glick (@danielleglick), and Hudson Harris (@MentalStrategy) discuss “The Right to Suicide” with Guest Dr. Anthony Bean (@VideoGameDoc). Anthony Bean, Ph.D. is a Licensed Clinical Depth Psychologist, video game researcher, and the Executive Director at … Continue reading
Watch as we wrestle with difficult questions such as “Do people have a right to take their own life?” “Should physician-assisted suicide include people who suffer from lifelong mental distress?” “Would more people die by suicide if it were easier to do so?” and “Can someone be a suicide prevention advocate and also support the right to suicide?” Continue reading