Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- How Eating Disorders Might Lead To Suicide with Dr. Katie Gordon – #SPSM Chat December 8th, 2019.
- Preventing Suicide in Youth with Melissa Weidner, LMSW – #SPSM Chat November 24th, 2019.
- The Dark Side of Celebrity with Author Sheila Weller – #SPSM Chat November 17th, 2019.
- Art Therapy in Suicide Prevention with Stephanie Sampson, M.S. – #SPSM Chat November 10th, 2019.
- Suicide Prevention in Muslim Communities with Author/Activist Melody Moezzi – #SPSM Chat November 3rd, 2019.
Author Archives: spsmchat
The Mighty’s Sarah Schuster (@saraheliztweets) Chats Sharing Your Lived Experience Story with #SPSM. September 15th, 2019. 9pm ET.
This week on #SPSM Chat co-hosts Rudy Caseres (@RudyCaseres), Hudson Harris (@MentalStrategy)), and Joelle Marie Nourse (@LazTheLazTheLaz) discuss “Sharing Your Lived Experience Story” with Guest Sarah Schuster (@SarahElizTweets). Watch as we discuss issues such as: Why is sharing your lived experience story important? What are … Continue reading
Dr. Anthony Bean (@VideoGameDoc) Chats Video Games and Our Mental Health with #SPSM. September 8th, 2019. 9pm ET.
This week on #SPSM Chat co-hosts Marie Shanley (@Mxiety), Danielle Glick (@danielleglick), and Hudson Harris (@MentalStrategy) discuss “The Right to Suicide” with Guest Dr. Anthony Bean (@VideoGameDoc). Anthony Bean, Ph.D. is a Licensed Clinical Depth Psychologist, video game researcher, and the Executive Director at … Continue reading
Watch as we wrestle with difficult questions such as “Do people have a right to take their own life?” “Should physician-assisted suicide include people who suffer from lifelong mental distress?” “Would more people die by suicide if it were easier to do so?” and “Can someone be a suicide prevention advocate and also support the right to suicide?” Continue reading