Adam Hoffberg, of the Veteran Affairs Rocky Mountain Mental Illness Research, Education and Clinical Center (Rocky Mountain MIRECC), chats with #SPSM about their suicide prevention podcasts 3/26/17, at 9pCT.
Upcoming podcasts will include folks like Julie Goldstein from the Zero Suicide Academy (Becky Stoll repped that org on #SPSM, watch here). There will also be more content on microbiomes and suicide (see below for prior podcasts on that current hot topic).
Find ALL of Rocky Mountain MIRECC’s “Short Takes” podcasts here. And, if the complete archive is a bit overwhelming, we have some suggestions about where to start:
- #SPSM Alum Craig Bryan’s episode on “Fluid Vulnerability.”
- Sara Nazem on insomnia and suicide prevention.
- Julie Kinn of T@ on apps for mental health and suicide prevention (T2 staff have been #SPSM alum!).
- Emmy Betz on suicide and firearm safety messaging.
- Melanie Hom on military suicide loss survivors.
- Andrew Hoisington on microbiomes and mental health.
Watch us LIVE here:
Adam Hoffberg has a Master of Health Science in Mental Health degree from the Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, with a certificate in health disparities and health inequity. He is currently employed as recruitment/outreach and social media coordinator with the Rocky Mountain Mental Illness Research, Education, and Clinical Center at the Denver VA Eastern Colorado Health Care System, providing support in roles consistent with the mission and vision of preventing suicide among Veterans.