#AAS15 is just around the corner, and many of our #SPSM community is attending. We’ll be chatting on 4/12/15, 9pCST about skills you need for effective conference social media. We’ll discuss the following during our weekly chat:
1) Choosing hashtags effectively
2) Encouraging consistent content tagging (identifying speakers with a consistent format, for example)
3) Encouraging “value-added” content from your audience: (Pics, videos, commentary, sharing of related resources, live questions)
4) Curation: Storify and distributed curations skills
5) Building buzz, growing networks, and helping to transform on-line engagement into in-real-life engagement
7) Having a policy for handling any concerning content
As always, we hope our community will stay engaged on Facebook and Twitter in the next couple of weeks. We have grown in our collective skills in this area, which is leading to excellerated growth and quality on suicide prevention social media content. Way to be influencers and thought leaders, #SPSM-ers!
The Tweets for this chat will be archived on Storify.